The Pilar Method © Preparing for Pregnancy Fertility Support Package
This package is designed to help align, strengthen and nourish the womb and all reproductive tissues in preparation for a natural conception and the childbearing year. This package is also helpful when ART is needed; as it will help support a healthy implantation and gestation. All the herbs are tailored to your specific needs, for a holistic perspective, taking in to consideration your digestive constitution, stress levels and fertility needs. The package is designed to work with women through six months or six menstrual cycles. Working in this time frame allows us the space to heal any misaligned pelvic organs and regulate hormones.
Here’s what it looks like
- Weekly treatments of the Arvigo© Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy, Castor Oil abdominal treatments or therapeutic massage combined with fertility health coaching, dietary & herbal recommendations.
- Included are herbal steams & formulas recommended to strengthen, nourish and tonify the reproductive organs.
- Lifestyle health coaching, meditation practices and journal inquires help for a holistic approach to align the emotional, spiritual and energetic bodies.
How it helps…
- The Arvigo© Technique, Mayan Abdominal Therapy is an ancient modality that helps correct a displaced uterus. The uterus, being an incredibly mobile organ, can become displaced by slips and falls, trauma to the tailbone and pelvis, lifting heavy objects right before or during menstruation, stress, previous pregnancies, miscarriages, abortions and more; causing myriad symptoms and pathologies. The Mayans believed that the womb is a woman’s center, come misaligned many issues and conditions follow. The Massage itself helps strengthen and support the ligaments and tendons that hold in place this amazing organ. Increasing the blood flow to this region of the body helps aid in fertility and digestion and all processes of reproduction and menstrual health.
- Castor oil packs are also great for bringing fresh new blood to the area. They are a relaxing treatment with the added benefit of supporting the Elements involved in conception. Castor oil is known to support the ovaries, ovum, fallopian tubes, uterus, as well as having the added benefit of detoxification before pregnancy.
- Therapeutic massage is well documented to aid in stress reduction and anxiety relief. Stress and anxiety can be a vicious cycle when it comes to fertility. Your body needs to be relaxed and cortisol levels low for your body to feel “safe” enough to allow an egg to implant. This can be hard if you’ve been trying for a while to conceive. It can take a lot of the natural fun out of things. Regular massage helps imprint that relaxation effect, helps you to connect with your body, breath and bring an ease about you in general.
- Bach Flower Remedy Consult and Personalized Formula Provided by Helena Gorka, Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner. Each of the 38 essences relates to a particular mood or personality type. They can be used for a passing emotional need, or to transform attitudes on a deep soul level. The effect of taking the essences is not to suppress negative attitudes, but to transform them into positive ones, stimulating one’s own potential for self healing. Since it is not always easy to see ourselves, a consultation with a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner can guide you in using the correct essence for your personal situation.
- Gemstone Yoni Eggs are for natural vaginal rejuvenation. Way better than just a Kegel tool, these are made of natural, gemstone to enhance the experience. Beautifully hand carved to a smooth polish and you have you choice of jade, rose quartz, jasper, carnelian and more. Yoni eggs have been used for centuries to support vaginal rejuvenation, pelvic floor muscles, support with organ prolapse, bladder incontinence and with the great side effect of improving your orgasms.
- The Herbs used are a variety of Ayurvedic herbal formulas and local herbs for internal consumption as a tea or external home treatment as a steam. All are well known as reproductive enhancers, uterine tonics, strengtheners and stress reducers. Herbs such as Red Raspberry leaf, Red Clover, Nettle leaf, Shatavari, Bala and Ashwaganda. Once your specific formula has been created and your synergistic infusion herb has been discovered, you’ll receive more detailed information on each herb and their subsequent actions.
And the cost breakdown…
- Castor Oil Treatments
- Arvigo© Abdominal Treatments
- Therapeutic Massages
- Herbal steams and infusions
- Weekly coaching, journal exercises and meditations, diet and lifestyle recommendations
*Additional Add-On Recommendations
- Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- Gemstone Yoni Egg
- Bach Flower Remedy & Consult
Individually these treatments, herbs and exercises would cost *$4980.
As a prepaid package it is offered at $4500.,
Payment plans may be arranged if needed *additional add-on recommendations are not included in the basic price.
I started seeking the help of Pilar when my husband and I had entered our 2nd year of trying to conceive. We trusted in her and her prenatal program along with herbs and were gifted with a positive pregnancy test just 3 short months later! What a blessing! I continued to see Pilar weekly through the first trimester to stay healthy and stress free. And we made it to trimester 2! Sadly my husband (along with my Father and brother in law) past away in a tragic plane crash a week into my 2nd trimester. The worst, most devastating time in my life, and I was pregnant with my first child. After all of the hard work we put in to get pregnant and this happens…I was terrified I would loose this pregnancy because of the depression and stress I was under. Pilar along with my midwife quickly became the calming support I needed to stay mentally and physically healthy. I asked Pilar to be my Doula and continued to see her regularly for amazing prenatal care. I felt great my entire pregnancy! My son came into the world at 8 pounds 8 ounces on New Year’s Eve at 10:32PM. He was born at home with my midwife, mom, sister, and Pilar by my side. I can not speak any more highly of Pilar. She was more than a massage therapist, more than an Ayurvedic Dr, more than a doula… She was and forever will be one of my dearest friends. Going through a tragedy you learn a lot about the people around you… Pilar never backed away, never showed fear. She was a shinning light in the dark time I was in. She gave me knowledge, support and comfort. I’d absolutely recommend her services and do all the time to anyone who is in need of labor support or are just starting the journey to conception. You want her on your team!Amanda Griffiths